College Media Association has been working since 1954 to help student media professionals improve their media operations.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
As the professional association dedicated to serving the needs of collegiate student media programs and their advisers, our mission is to:
- educate and inform advisers about their roles in serving students and about the teaching, advising and production of collegiate media.
- advance the quality of the student media our members advise.
To achieve this mission, we will:
- offer conventions, workshops, conferences, seminars and similar learning experiences,
- serve as the authoritative voice of the collegiate media and advisers,
- provide and disseminate research and information for and about collegiate media and advising,
- provide a learning environment that promotes excellence and ethical standards in all aspects of mass communication.
2011-2012 OFFICERS & BOARD OF DIRECTORS
San Francisco State University
Vice President, Member Services
University of Kentucky
Arkansas State University-Jonesboro
Iowa State University
Immediate Past President
Eastern Illinois University
Adviser Advocate Task Force
Missouri Western State University
Interim Executive Director
Interim Business Management
Interim Technology Management